Are you tired of your plain white sneakers? Do you want to add some flair to your Mary Janes? Decorating your own shoes is an inexpensive craft project that allows you to instantly make a work of art you can also wear. Read on for instructions on how to decorate shoes with paint, glitter or rhinestones, and try out other fun ideas for all types of shoes.
1. Get some tennis shoes. To decorate shoes with paint you’ll need to use canvas tennis shoes. You can buy canvas shoes in white, black, and many other colors at department or drug stores. Get a few pairs to try out different designs, or just stick with one pair for your masterpiece.
2. Pick out paint. Fabric paint is designed to adhere to the type of fabric that is used to make canvas shoes, and in many cases it is even waterproof. Using fabric paint will help your designs last through a lot of wear. Go to an art supply store and choose paint in as many colors as you want.
3. Plan your design. Draw draw your design on a piece of paper before you get started. Plan what to paint on the tops of the shoes, the heels, and the sides. Decide whether to make both shoes the same or do something different with each one. Here are a few ideas:
4. Draw your design on the shoes in pencil. Outline your design first, so that it will be easier to paint it neatly. If your drawing doesn’t look right, you can just erase it and try again.
5. Paint the shoes. Pour the different colors of paint into separate containers. Use a small paintbrush to apply the first color. Rinse the brush and apply the second color. Repeat until you’ve completely finished filling in the design you drew.
6. Let the paint dry. Wait several hours for the paint to dry before you wear your newly-decorated shoes.
1. Pick out shoes to decorate. Glitter and rhinestones can be used to decorate all sorts of shoes – not just canvas. Use glitter or rhinestones to jazz up flip flops, dress shoes, tennis shoes, or any other type of shoes.
2. Buy glue and supplies. The only materials you need to decorate with glitter and rhinestones are glue and the glitter and rhinestones of your choice. Go to a craft store and pick up the following items:
3. Decide on a design. Covering the shoes entirely with glitter has a striking effect, and it’s also a style trend that has been popping up in stores. You can go all the way or make a subtler pattern to decorate your shoes.
4. Apply the adhesive. Spray or paint the first shoe with adhesive according to the design you created. If you’re glittering the whole shoe, go ahead and spray the whole thing. If you’re making a pattern, spray only in the places where the pattern will be.
5. Apply the glitter and rhinestones. Sprinkle the glitter over the areas where you planned to use glitter. To apply the rhinestones, simply press them onto the surface of the shoe. For extra security, you can apply a little glue to the bottom of the rhinestone before pressing it on the shoe.
6. Repeat with the other shoe. When you’re finished working with the first shoe, move on to the second.
7. Let the shoes dry. Wait several hours before wearing the shoes. Glitter and rhinestones aren’t machine-washable or waterproof, so be careful where you wear them.
1. Use sharpies to decorate your shoes. Go with classic black or pick up a package of colorful sharpies to create a design. You can use them to write words, like a quote, or to create a sketch.
2. Get unique laces. Laces come in all kinds of patterns and colors. Look for animal patterns, polka dots, tie-dye designs, small printed characters, and all sorts of other unique prints.
3. Use super glue to apply larger decorations. Glue ribbons, buttons, and other small decorations to your shoes with superglue.
Bumper stickers have long been a public medium for vehicle owners (and mischievous kids) to promote beliefs and causes and spread humor and cheer. Indeed as long as their have been cars, there have been bumper stickers. If you are the creative sort, here are the steps below to create and print professional bumper stickers.
1. Keep it short. Since bumper stickers are usually found on (you guessed it) bumpers, short messages that are easy to read at 15′ – 20′ are usually best. Larger text is better and high contrast helps with ease of reading. While traditional bumper stickers are 11.5 inches (29.2 cm) x 3.75 inches (9.5 cm), any size bumper sticker can be created.
2. Make it stand out. Design & artwork is an important aspect of bumper sticker creation. A great design can really add to the messaging. If you can’t design, you may want to find someone who can. Artwork and visual cues help to add clarity to your project. Great artwork also reinforces your message and creates the proper context for your messaging. Playing around with sticker shapes can add an extra flare to the project too.
3. Make it real. Finally, find a printing company capable of printing your bumper stickers. There are many options online and each focus on a particular area. Some are low cost while other focus on quality. All printers can assist with the printing process to ensure you get the quality stickers you are looking for!
With a little creativity, imagination and the right supplies, you can make and sell t-shirts, online and in person, at festivals and special events. Many of the materials you need to make personalized t-shirts are inexpensive and you can use these materials to make other items. Learn what supplies you need as well as what designs you can utilize to make t-shirts that sell.
1. Go to the fabric store and purchase the type of fabric you need to make the t-shirts. A cotton and spandex blend to make t-shirts provides maximum comfort for the wearer.
2. Buy a pattern to make the type of shirts you want. There are different shirt patterns for v-neck t-shirts, scoop neck t-shirts and sleeveless t-shirts.
3. Pay for the fabric, the pattern and the supplies you need to make the t-shirts by hand.glitter iron on stickers
1. Take your sketches or drawings to a decal store or craft store and have them make heat press decals for you. Depending on the business, having your decals made can take a few days up to a week or longer. Once they are ready, pick them up at the store.
2. Put the heat press machine on if you have your own. Be careful when using the heat press machine. It can reach upwards of a couple of 100 degrees. Read the directions thoroughly before you attempt to use this machine.
3. Place the t-shirt onto the heat press. Make sure it is centered and has no wrinkles in it. Place the decal onto the shirt. Make sure you centered the decal in the middle of the shirt.
4. Press the handle down on the heat press machine and hold the bar down until you hear a beep. The beep lets you know when the shirt is ready.
5. Remove the t-shirt from the heat press. Place it on the hanger and set it to the side. You can continue making the personalized t-shirts until all of the decals are used up.
1. Place the t-shirt onto a craft table or flat surface. You can use a sketch you have drawn previously as a guideline or use a stencil or pattern to help you with proper placement of the rhinestones.
2. Hold the stencil steady by placing tape on it. Grab your glue gun or special glue pen.
3. Place the rhinestone onto the pattern or stencil and begin gluing the rhinestones onto the t-shirt. Continue gluing the rhinestones onto the t-shirt until you complete the pattern.
4. Hang the t-shirt on a hanger or flat surface and allow the glue time to dry. Experiment with different patterns and different colored rhinestones to get an idea of what design works best with the rhinestones you purchased.
Fabric in different colors
Heat press machine
Heat press decals
Pattern or stencil
Flat back Swarovski crystals in a variety of colors
Glue gun or glue pen
(custom NHL decals stickers ) Removing labels from window glass is an easy process. As long as you don’t use anything abrasive or work on the glass when it is dry, your windows will look brand new when you have removed any stickers and labels. Soapy water is usually the only thing you’ll need to remove most labels.
1. Fill a 1-gallon (4 L) bucket with warm water.
2. Fill a second bucket with warm water and set it aside for rinsing.
3. Add 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of mild detergent to one of the buckets.
4. Swish the detergent around with your hand or a long-handled spoon until the water is sudsy.
5. Dip a sponge into the bucket, wring it out slightly, and apply it to the glass.
6. Use a glass scraper to remove the decal. custom mlb stickers
7. If the sticker hasn’t completely come off, rub on a natural degreaser such as baby oil, cooking oil or mineral oil to remove any sticky residue left behind from the adhesive. Just dab a small amount of oil on a paper towel and rub it over the residue.
8. Dip a clean sponge into the rinsing bucket and wring out the excess water.
9. Wipe the glass clean.
10. Dry the glass with a lint-free cloth or with crumpled newspaper.
Long-handled spoon (optional)
Lint-free cloth or newspaper
Mineral oil, baby oil or cooking oil
Decorating for Valentine’s Day can be a lot of fun. If you don’t have many ideas, however, it can be quite stressful. This article will give you several tips and ideas on how to decorate for this very special day. It will also give you a few simple projects that you can later use to decorate your space with.
1. Know who you are decorating for custom NHL decals stickers. Having an idea of who you will be decorating for can help you decide what sots of themes and colors to use. For example, if you are decorating a classroom for young children, you may want to use larger, more colorful decorations 3D look wall stickers. If you are decorating a classroom for older children (such as teenagers) you might want to tone down the pink and frills, and keep the decorations more subtle.
2. Know where you will be putting the decorations. Some decorations work better in some places than others do. For example, you can get away with using larger, brighter decorations in a classroom, but you might want to use smaller, less distracting decorations for your desk or cubicle.
3. Choose a theme and stick with it. Valentine’s Day decorations come in all shapes and sizes Valentine’s Day iron on transfers. Some look rustic, while others look fancy. Whatever theme you choose, keep it consistent. A rustic, burlap table runner won’t look good under an elegant vase filled with a dozen red roses. Here are some common Valentine’s Day themes to get you started:
4. Try going beyond red, pink, and white. These are the three most commonly used colors for Valentine’s day, but this doesn’t mean that you have to use them. There are other colors that, when used with a heart shape, can also work.
1. Choose candles in romantic colors and sweet scents. Candles are perfect for bringing a touch of romance to any space. Red, pink, or white candles, however, would be even better. To step things up a notch, try getting scented candles, especially ones that smell like cookies, cupcakes, roses, and sugar.
2. Use lots of flowers. Nothing says romance and love like flowers, especially roses. Red roses are the most popular, but pink and white roses are also suitable. You can also use carnations and daisies as well. Arrange the flowers in glass vases. Baby’s breath and fern leaves make great fillers.
3. Place bowls of candy throughout the house or room. For a fancier twist, place the candy in a fake crystal bowl or on a cupcake tray. Conversation hearts and cinnamon hearts are perfect for Valentine’s Day. If you don’t like those candies, however, try chocolates, or other red-colored candies.
4. Use table runners and lace doilies. Drape table runners over the tabletops before you set things down, such as flowers and candles. You can also use doilies instead. For example, a large, glass vase filled with red roses would look romantic set atop a large, white, lace doily.
5. Make use of store-bought decorations glow in the dark wall stickers. They usually start appearing in stores around January. Party supply stores and arts and crafts stores often have a lot to choose from. Some department stores may also sell them. Here is a list of store-bought decorations, and how you can use them:
1. Put candles on tables and fireplace mantles. If you are using pillar candles, use both short and tall ones. This will make your mantle look more interesting. Also, try to use a color that contrasts with the mantle, or the wall behind it. For example, if you have a dark-colored mantle, use white or ivory candles. If you have a white mantle, use pink candles for a softer look, or red candles for a romantic look.
2. Add to existing pillar candles. If you can’t find any red or pink candles, but don’t want to use plain white candles, you can always dress up what you have. Wrap some twine or thick lace around the middle of a candle, and secure it with a piece of clear tape or a drop of glue. Stick a heart-shaped button or sticker in the middle.
3. Decorate the trays, chargers, and stands you put pillar candles on. This is great for those who have plain candles and don’t feel like decorating them. It can turn a plain set of candles into Valentine’s day ones with little effort. Place your pillar candles on the base first. Next, scatter some conversation hearts or glass marbles across the base, between the candles.
4. Use floating candles for a more romantic look. Fill a shallow, glass bowl with water, and add some floating candles. For some more color, scatter some red or pink glass marbles across the bottom of the bowl. You can use ordinary white floating candles or rose-shaped ones (in red, pink, white, gold, or silver).
5. Fill a cylindrical or hurricane vase with pink and/or white sand and stick a pillar candle on top. You can also use other vase fillers as well, such as conversation hearts or glass marbles in pink, red, or clear. Try to use a contrasting color for the candle, so if you are using pink filler, use a white candle. For a finishing touch, wrap some pink or red ribbon around the middle of the vase, and tie it in a bow.
1. Make some Valentine’s Day candle holders using mason jars, paint, and glitter. Cut a large heart out of adhesive paper, and stick it onto the side of the jar. Paint over the jar using Mod Podge. Shake on some white, pink, or red glitter, and then peel off the heart. You will be left with a heart-shaped hole; the candle light will shine through this hole. Wait for the glue to dry, then tie a pretty pink ribbon around the mouth of the jar.
2. Make a heart tree using tree branches and hearts. Go outside and find a tree branch; it should be no longer than your arm, with thin, delicate twigs. Cut some hearts out of pink, white, and/or red paper. Glue the hearts onto the twigs using hot glue. Stick the branch into a vase.
3. Make a simple garland. Find cardstock in red, pink, and white. Punch or cut hearts out of the cardstock. Arrange the hearts in a row, making sure to leave some space between each one. Draw a thin line of glue along the center of each heart, going from side to side. Cut a long piece of string, and place it across the hearts, right on top of the glue.
4. Make a giant conversation heart garland. Cut large hearts out of pastel-colored paper, and write cute messages using red marker. Punch a hole through the left and right sides of each heart. Tie the hearts together using shiny, white ribbon; be sure to tie the ribbon into cute bows. Tie a piece of ribbon onto each end of the garland so that you can hang it up.
5. Sew a garland. Cut hearts out of red, pink, and white felt. Place red thread in your sewing machine. Sew the hearts across the center, from top to bottom. Feed hearts into the sewing machine, one after the other, until they are all included on one long piece of string. Back stitch at both ends to ensure the thread doesn’t unwind. Hang it with tacks in a doorway, or lay it across a table.
6. Add some sparkle to just about anything with glitter. Apply some white glue onto the area you want glittery. If you want to use more than one color, start with your first color; you will apply the other colors later. Shake the glitter onto the glue, then tap the excess off. If you want to add more colors, apply the glue for your next color. You can apply glitter to just about anything, including candles, jars, and cards.
7. Make some Valentine’s Day cards for your loved ones. Use cardstock, lace doilies, and glue to layer a heart design. Color the card with colored pencils, markers or crayons. When you are done, you can pin the Valentines to walls or windows for decoration.
IronOnStickerCa.com Report: The U.S. World Cup National team 2014 home jersey, still with classic white shirts, including the whole body and sleeve, added with light grey shirt and horizontal stripes, which is one of the long traditions design in the United States. Jersey has a white polo collar, equipped with a red adornment, this is the American fashion and an iconic element in sports apparel.
Forwarded from IronOnStickerCa.com
Kids are easily to make their clothes dirty such as satined with some tea stains or some paint, then how to get rid of paint stains to avoid wasting your kid’s garments ?
You can drop some wind medicated oil on parts contaminated with paint, brush and scrub repeatedly with a little dish soap .If still can not get rid of the paint,you could wash more times with more wind medicated oil .
Then have the clothes soak for half an hour in the water.
Wash your clothes again and have a look, if there is still a small amount of paint, wash repeatedly for a few times until the paint is totally removed.